.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Martial Arts Day '08 - WW

SAFRA Tampines held a Martial Arts Day '08 at its premises. I arrived after lunch and missed the Longsword demonstration by PHEMAS. What a bummer. I went specially for that. A boxing match was on so I sat down to watch.

a boxing match

I hate wrestling and boxing matches, they are such violent sports..... and it's so ironic that my Dad and father-in-law love watching these sports. I have to shut myself in my bedroom whenever the guys watch such matches at home.

I'm sporting when it comes to having fun but I hate sports. I don't enjoy watching matches or playing any ball except...... nvm. hahaha......

Watching a boxing or Muay Thai match live is so different. The spectators around me were screaming at the competitors to 'go for the blood'. I found myself drawn into it..... I too was shouting in the end! *gasp*

Muay Thai (Thai boxing)

I will never allow my son to take up boxing or Muay Thai. Whenever I see a fighter bleeding from the punches, I feel his pain too. Ouch! Jaymes is learning Ninjado, it's more for self-defence...... I don't think it's useful in a fight. :P

Taekwando


Learn self-defence when attacked, can you imagine girls doing this?

There will be lots of hair pulling and tearing of clothes. Guys would love to be spectators of girly fights...... hehehe.......





No comments:

Post a Comment