.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Deepavali in Little India (Singapore) - RT

Happy Deepavali!!

I brought my kids to Little India on Sunday to buy gifts for an Indian friend who was inviting me to her Deepavali party.

Besides the Indian community who were shopping for food, clothes, decorations... etc, there were other races and tourists.

Getting ready for Deepavali - Henna hand painting

I wanted to have the henna hand painting but there were long queues at every stall. I have to try it another day. :)

Colourful lamp shades

There were so much to see and buy. Besides gifts for my friend, I bought quite a lot of decorative items for my home. Time to do up my bedroom. hehe.....

A wide variety of Indian sweets to choose from

I simply can't resist buying these colourful Indian sweets. For people who don't have a sweet tooth, these are VERY sweet. hehe.....


Update
: The new LG60PG70FR model that was won by lucky Singaporean, Nicholas Yap will be available in Singapore in 2 - 3 months' time and costs a whopping S$17,999!! arggghhhh.....

Readers can view an older model of the LG 60" Plasma TV at Harvey Norman Millenia Walk, going for S$15,999.



No comments:

Post a Comment