.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Ultimate Blog Party 2009!!

Ultimate Blog Party 2009

An entrepreneur and a mother to a 17-year old son, I live on tiny island Singapore where it's summer all year round. Singapore is a cosmopolitan society where people live harmoniously and interact among the different races comprising Chinese, Malay, Indian, and Eurasian.

I have been blogging for 2 years plus. Blogging brings me to places where I could not have dreamt of. It also allows me to find and interact with people all over the world who are interested in the same things I am.

I write on any subject that comes my way. I'm game for a harmless shot. hehe...

Posing with a slimy snake

Posing with Chinese lions

Posing with spicy food at a Thai Restaurant .... !? hahaha

yay, spicy food is scary to some peole. :D

I was one of the 1,500 participants at my first Ultimate Blog Party last year. I enjoyed myself and won a couple of prizes. Always on the look out for interesting adventures, I'm looking forward to making more friends and having fun this year at this party.

There are also many cool prizes to be won at Ultimate Blog Party 2009, my top picks would be :


The party runs from 20-27 th March. Come join us.


First Commenter - Life Ramblings

No comments:

Post a Comment