.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Give Me My Stripes! - PH

PhotoHunt theme : Stripes

My overseas friends had another fun day at Underwater World on Sentosa Island. It is a unique oceanarium showcasing some 2500 marine life from 250 species from around the regions.

Sea worms!? They have stripes all round their bodies!

Colourful fishes, some with stripes, swimming in one huge aquarium.


Placing one hand in the Touch Pool, I tried to lure a fish with stripes towards me but all the fishes were frightened by my bright pink nails! :D


Fortunately this snake does not have stripes or else I would attempt to place it around my neck and snap a picture! haha.....

arggghhh..... the photographer is wearing a striped shirt!

No! I'm not going to carry him on my shoulders for a picture!
*glare at friend who suggested it*


*Note : You can see a variety of crabs at Underwater World Singapore.
For dinner, we had Singapore's famous dish Chilli Crabs at a seaside restaurant.







First Commenter - Sg Short Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment