.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Shopping for the Dead - WW

A friend wanted to buy a laptop for her late husband. No, you didn't read it wrong. She lost her husband 3 months ago.

She misses him so much. Friends and relatives tried to console her but to no avail. :( Last Saturday, she asked me to accompany her to Chinatown to pick up a laptop and cellphone for him.

We went to a shop that sells incense and paper items for the dead.

black laptop (extreme left) for the dead

Besides the 'laptop', she also bought 'dentures', his favourite food and lots of menswear. All were made of paper. I didn't laugh nor chide her, I felt very sad and sorry for her.

paper dentures

I discovered some lacy paper bra but I couldn't find any matching G-string. Female ghosts also need to wear sexy underwear? -_- "'

Guys, beware! :P



Don't leave Hell Without a Hell Passport and Credit Cards



Note : My photos are missing due to Blogger's 'internal error'. I hope the problem can be solved asap. Meanwhile I have to upload my photos in another site. :(




First Commenter - Sasha

No comments:

Post a Comment