.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, August 28, 2009

Surprise! - PhotoHunt

PhotoHunt theme : Surprise

Deal or no deal?


I forgot my husband's birthday.

He announced to the whole world on FaceBook his wife forgot his birthday.

Yahhh ...... I ought to be shot, minced and thrown into the sea. :D

The next day I quickly sprang him a surprise. My own version of Deal or No Deal game show!

er.... I cannot find 26 beautiful girls but it was easier to get 5 envelopes.
I told him all the envelopes contain his birthday wishes. The prizes are :

1. 1 year StarHub Sports Channel
2. Holiday to UK to watch Liverpool Soccer Club play
3. Hot passionate s** with a sexy gal
4. COE* to take a second wife
5. Upgrade to a new car

It was no surprise to see him play the game with such enthusiasm. :P

Which prize did he win? Make a guess. I'm always full of surprises. hehe......

*Note : COE - Certificate of Entitlement


First Commenter - foong

No comments:

Post a Comment