.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

HP Ignites ENVY - Nothing but HP for me event


Mr See Chin Teik, Senior Vice President, Personal Systems Group, HP Asia Pacific & Japan unveiling HP Envy

HP invited journalists from the region to its grand "Nothing but HP for me" event at Amara Sanctuary in Sentosa on 15th September 2009. As one of the 'more prolific bloggers' in Singapore, I was one of the privilege few invited to this media event which showcased HP's latest upcoming netbooks, notebooks and desktops.

HP Raises Envy in Thin & Light Computing

HP unveiled not one... not two ..... but a mind-boggling line-up of thin and light notebook PCs!

HP's partnership with fashion designer Vivienne Tam is brilliant and a huge success. I love her awesome designs. HP’s latest collaboration is with world–renowned Dutch industrial designer, Tord Boontje.

The Limited Edition HP Mini by Studio Tord Boontje is a breakthrough in design innovation. It comes with the world’s first three-dimensional PC surface technology – HP Imprint 3D.




Ms Chua Hwee Koon, Vice President, Mobile Business Unit, Personal Systems Group, HP Asia Pacific & Japan holding Boontje’s design

HP Imprint 3D brings great detail and unique depth to Boontje’s design of flora and endangered animals. Extending the design experience beyond the surface, this model also comes with 15 wallpapers, customized Stardock MyColors™ desktop theme and custom screen saver all designed by Boontje. - HP press release


For readers who ask me what a media event for a new product launch is like, the ones (top brand names) I attended are usually grand and elaborate. The venues they select are either unique or exclusive. I mingle with the professionals from the media industry and some are from other countries.  I get to rub shoulders with the company's top management. :P

There would be a sumptious buffet spread or a sit-down dinner, and free flow of beverages including beer, wines, champagne.  

HP provided transport for me to and from this event right up to my door-step. VIP treatment.... and I'm only a mommy blogger.

Oh.... invited guests get door gifts and a discount on the company's new products. :)

'Nothing but HP for me' media event

HP made me an offer I cannot resist. I bought a HP PC (I would love to have the mini notebook offer as well *wink wink* ) ...... to be revealed in October 2009. :P



More photos of this event in my FaceBook. 

First Commenter - yenjai

No comments:

Post a Comment