.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Yummy Birds - PH

PhotoHunt theme : Birds


Yummy roasts from Singapore!

One must-have activity for my foreign guests when they visit Singapore is to go Geylang (a red-light district) to visit my favourite chicken and duck stall. I'm referring to edible barbequed birds

The Chinese refers to a hooker as 'Chicken' and a gigolo, 'Duck'. lol .... er.... some of the guys do request for the the other version. :P



I have never eaten a Bishop's Nose (chicken backside). It's too gruesome for me.....  but the guys wiped out all the chicken backsides that night  ewww......


Chef carving a Peking Duck

Another yummy way of serving a duck is the famous Peking Duck dish. The Peking Duck is traditionally carved in front of the diners. The thin, crispy skin is eaten with pancakes, spring onions, and sweet bean sauce. The remaining meat and bones may be made into a soup.

Bird Flu!? I just have to eat less birds......






First Commenter - oceanskies

No comments:

Post a Comment