.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, December 18, 2009

So Fast, So Furious! - PH

PhotoHunt theme : Fast

Fast food is quick, convenient and usually inexpensive, but I rarely let my kids eat it.



I prefer to cook at home. It is tiring and time consuming but the food tastes better and the meals are healthier.



Now my son has taken home-cooking a little further.He is completing his culinary course soon and he is working hard to hone his skills as a chef. Wow.... so fast! Seems like yesterday when I brought him to his school's Open House. Time flies.



Lately he has been busy creating new dishes and making changes to a few of my recipes as he is planning a new menu for his restaurant.The dishes will be revealed in January 2010.

er.... I wish he would complete his new menu fast.
Because I'm so scared of the daily food tasting! :P
*dismay at expanding waistline*








First Commenter - Mariuca

No comments:

Post a Comment