.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Fixing Broken Hearts - PH

PhotoHunt theme : Broken


This stall in Chinatown sells the traditional Chinese New Year auspicious candies which are very popular in Hong Kong. I selected 8 types of candies to fill up an octagon candy holder. Each candy has an auspicious name which can symbolize health, wealth, love, luck..... eating them give one hopes. :)

 A traditional Hainanese Jin De (glutinous rice snack) S$3.50 each

I was glad they sell this traditional Hainanese snack. They come in pairs and are symbolic offerings during worships.

Once broken, it reveals filling of peanut, sesame seeds, candied winter-melon... etc.

I don't like the taste of this snack ... it is also too hard for me.
I hope the deity would like them.

*glance at lottery tickets....... pray hard*








First Commenter -

No comments:

Post a Comment