.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Get Your Credit Cards Ready for the Great Singapore Sale 2011!! - PH

Photo Hunt theme : Cards

Our annual Great Singapore Sale returns from 27 May to 24 July 2011. :D

For the past 5 weeks, I have been entertaining overseas friends who specially flew here on shopping sprees. With up to 70% discount on just about everything, everywhere ........, from the shopping belts of Orchard Road and Marina Bay to the Waterfront and suburbs, there are fantastic value on fashion, watches, jewellery, electronics and more, all over Singapore!

Seeing the queues outside LV and Chanel, I was surprised how crowded the shops in Orchard actually are. I usually don’t head down town without a good reason to shop, but seeing my friends buying as if there is no tomorrow, I can't help but splurge with my credit cards. lol....

While having the credit cards may seem like 'free money' at the time, I will have to pay it off. Since credit card companies charge me interest each month on the money I have borrowed, I have to remember my spending limits. -_-


The amount of name cards I have collected over the year. Gosh ..... and I don't remember 90% of the people I met. :P 





First Commenter -

No comments:

Post a Comment