.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Grandmother Chuck E Cheese

Grandma - Clara Leahey at the Chuck E. Cheese Pizza Party

Grandmother Chuck E Cheese - Grandmother beaten at eatery, cops say That a woman celebrating her grandson's birthday at a Chuck E. Cheese in Dearborn, Mich., was taken to the hospital after reportedly being assaulted. According to witnesses, the woman asked people at a nearby table to watch their language and was then punched in the face and dragged. She was treated for cuts to her face and underwent tests.

60-year-old Carol Brown and her family say she was beat up Saturday night at the Chuck E Cheese in Southgate. Her three-year-old and five-year-old grandsons were having a birthday party at the establishment.

"There was a lady on top of my mother," said Steven Olschanski. "One hand on her throat, and she was pulling back to come back and hit her."

"I just started getting blasted. I got hit on [one] side of the head. I got hit on [the other] side of the head," said Brown.

"From start to end, it was all lies," said Kevin Payton.

The Payton family is now telling their side of this story. They say it all started when their kids sat down at the end of the Olschanski family's table.

"She cursed at the children and she was using the N-word. Many of us heard it. Not just us, but other parents heard it, too," Payton explained. "My girlfriend's mother [said] you don't even have to talk to the kids like that."

Brown claims a crowd that gathered attacked her, but Payton told us, "I never [saw anybody] put their hands on her at all."

One of Brown's grandchildren told FOX 2 he saw her go inside an ambulance. She showed us her bruised back, and according to a discharge report Brown suffered injuries to her head, neck and back.
So, how does Payton claim Brown got bruised?

"She was drunk, and she [ended] up falling," he said.

Police were called to the Chuck E. Cheese, but Olschanski was the only one arrested because he allegedly made a scene. He was released a few hours later.

So, both these families are telling very different stories, but there's one thing they have in common. They all believe this whole mess was fueled by alcohol.

"Everything was good until they started drinking," said Payton.

"We watched them drink and drink and drink and drink and drink," Olschanski said.

CEC Entertainment told us adults are allowed a maximum of two alcoholic beverages per hour, but these parents say they were not the ones drinking and they weren't in the wrong.

"I don't want to lie about anything. I just want the truth to be told," said Olschanski.

"She knows she is wrong," said Payton.

So, both families are denying what the other family is saying. It seems like the video is the only thing that will really allow us to get to the truth in this matter. Southgate Police have requested it and investigators will be reviewing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment