.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

nick cannon health

nick cannon health




UPDATED: Nick Cannon’s health troubles aren’t over. Citing doctor's orders, the "America's Got Talent" host is stepping down from his morning radio program.
In a statement released Friday, Cannon said: "Under doctor’s orders, I have been asked to put my health first and cut back on some of my professional commitments in order to allow my body to get the rest that it needs to keep up with the demands of my multi-tasking schedule.
... I will continue to host my syndicated “Cannon’s Countdown” weekend show and look forward to contributing to 92.3 NOW whenever possible. Even Superman has to sleep.”Less than two months after being hospitalized for kidney issues around the holidays, Cannon told listeners on his 92.3 FM radio show that he was just released from the hospital for blood clots in his lungs.“I have been in the hospital since Friday, and actually, it’s quite serious. I didn’t even know,” Cannon said on the air earlier this week. “I was actually trying to downplay it a lot -- even in my own mind -- (and) not go to the hospital because I was having a lot of pain in my back and I thought it was the typical kidney pain that I had been experiencing, but I thought it had been a little bit heightened.”
Cannon eventually check into a hospital, where he found out he had “two blood clots in my lungs,” he said on his radio show.“And because of the blood clots in my lungs, I also had an enlarged ventricle ... in my heart,” he added.
The “America’s Got Talent” judge said his kidney situation is better these days, but his lowered immune system, and his traveling may have contributed to the blood clot situation.
“My antibodies (in) my immune system were attacking my organs and it made my body even weaker,” he added. “And I travel a lot, I fly a lot. Anyone who flies a lot can be a victim to possibly getting blood clots ‘cause it can start in your legs, or your lower back, but that, on top of my previous condition, actually made me more prone to this.”Cannon said his condition could have been more serious if he hadn’t been physically fit.
“My doctor was like, ‘Luckily, you’re in shape, because most people who get blood clots in their lungs can’t breathe and they stop breathing, like, forever,’” he recounted. “I didn’t have that symptom of not being able to breathe. I mean it hurt; I had pain; when I took deep breaths it really hurt, and I told my doctors about this and they hooked me up and everything’s good now.”
It appears that Nick Cannon’s health crisis is far from over. He has announced today that he is leaving his daily radio show on New York’s WXRK (92.3 FM), per doctors orders.Nick Cannon continues to have some serious health problems. Hot on the heels of being hospitalized for kidney failure around the holidays The America’s Got Talent host shared today that he also he had blood clots in his lungs and an enlarged ventricle in the right side of his heart. Yeah he has some serious health issues which is why his doctor told him that he needs to slow down.
Here is what Nick had to say about his current situation.
Under doctor’s orders, I have been asked to cut back on some of my professional commitments to allow my body to get the rest it needs to keep up with the demands of my multitasking schedule.
Just because he was told to take it easy doesn’t mean Cannon is going away. He will still be hosting America’s Got Talent as well as the syndicated radio show Cannon’s Countdown. It sounds to me like Nick is still going to be pretty busy but at least without his daily show he might get a little more sleep. Apparently his doc has said that Mariah’s hubby needs to get more rest than he has been. That is all fine and dandy but the man does have a diva wife and two young kids at home so cutting back his show may not give him as much rest as the doctor think.
Well I for one am hoping and praying that Nick’s health gets back to normal. All of these problems seem very concerning to me, so here is hoping he is taking care of himself, his family needs him to be healthy. That being said, get well soon Nick!



In a surprising announcement today, Nick Cannon revealed that he is stepping down from his 92.3 NOW morning radio show amid new health concerns involving his heart and lungs.

The multitalented rapper, actor and TV host broke the news on today's radio broadcast, saying doctors have recommended he get more rest.

“Under doctor’s orders, I have been asked to put my health first and cut back on some of my professional commitments in order to allow my body to get the rest that it needs to keep up with the demands of my multitasking schedule,” he said later in a statement.

Following a scare with kidney failure last month that left him hospitalized while on vacation in Colorado, Cannon revealed earlier this week that his doctors had discovered other serious health issues. The America's Got Talent host suffers from blood clots in the lungs and an enlarged right ventricle in his heart.

"It has been an absolute pleasure working with CBS Radio and the 92.3 NOW morning show team and I would like to thank them for their unwavering support," he said.

Cannon took to his Twitter account to explain to fans that the health issues demand a change in his lifestyle, particularly his busy work schedule.

"The Doctors found blood clots in my lungs and said if I don't slow down and stop working so hard then it's a wrap!" he cautioned.

Cannon will still host his syndicated weekend show, "Cannon's Countdown," and will stay on at America's Got Talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment