.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

octavia spencer surgery

octavia spencer surgery

octavia spencer surgery - Some stars go to Disneyland after a big win. Some take lavish vacations with their loved ones. Some enjoy greasy diner burgers in priceless designer gowns. Octavia Spencer is not one of those stars. She will celebrate her Oscar night – win or lose – with a post-ceremony breast lift.



Yes, you read that right. Spencer, nominated for her role as the precocious Minny Jackson in The Help, plans to follow up her nomination with a little plastic surgery. And whereas many stars repeatedly speak out about their feelings against surgical augmentation, Spencer is nonchalant about her plans to go under the knife.

She told Parade magazine, “Well, I am going to get my boobs lifted. That's going to be my first gift. I'm going to do that. I figured going into my forties I want my boobs where they were when I was 17.”

The girl’s got a point. But why make the adjustment after Hollywood’s biggest night? She’s got an explanation for that too: “…definitely post[-Oscars] because right after the Oscars I start a Diablo Cody movie. We're taping out of the country for four months so I wouldn't be back here until about August. So I would want to do this around November. Then that way I could just relax until January.”

Full disclosure is one way to keep her critics at bay; she’s already laid everything out in the open. With moves like this, Spencer is quickly establishing herself as a take-me-or-leave-me sort of star – a quality that’s nothing short of refreshing in an the often cagey Hollywood realm.

No comments:

Post a Comment